Skip to main content

Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 - Renegades (Original Version)



Here is the original version of Renegades, the song that was found on Jay-Z's classic album "The Blue Print"  uh Jay did his thing but the record just didn't fit him in my opinion, this is why it sounds like Eminem murdered him on his own sh*t, Am I right ya'll? Em and Royce need to finally do a Bad meets Evil album your fans are waiting.

Download link :Renegades (Original Version)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still sharp as steel

Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed  listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!

Gang Starr - Make 'em Pay

of the many hot tracks off of the 1998 album "Moment of Truth," Gang Starr came back with vengeance. Every single record on the album was a banger. Til this day I can listen to the entire album from beginning to end without skipping a track. Krumb Snatcha killed the verse at end!! I still can't believe Guru isn't with us.   Download link:  Gang Starr - Make em Pay

Souls Of Mischief - 93 'till Infinity

A hip hop group from Oakland, California, that is also part of the hip hop collective Hieroglyphics. 93 'til Infinity is often heralded as the best album to come out of the West. I loved the production on this album as well thanks in part to rapper/producer Domino and Del the Funky Homosapien. It brought that funk and jazz sound to the music. Til this day I listen to the album.