Skip to main content

3rd Eye & The Group Home - Ease Up



I first heard this during watching the credit roll at the end of the hip hop classic film "Who's The Man" featuring Ed Lover and Doctor Dre plus every single rapper that was hot in the early 90's. Anyway I heard this track and always thought this record was the sh!t. This is off of the movie's soundtrack.
On the mic we have Bronx native Jesse West aka 3rd Eye who is a producer/rapper. He went on to produce hit songs with many artists including GZA, Xzibit, Heavy D and KRS-One among others. One of Bad Boy Records' original "Hitmen", West produced remixes for songs on Mary J. Blige's album, What's the 411?.

 Download link: 3rd Eye & The Group Home - Ease Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Flush Ft Noreaga - Iced Down Medallions

This record was a street banger back in 1997, Royal Flush released his debut album "Ghetto Millionaire" which is another classic in my opinion with tight productions from E.Z. Elpee, Hi-Tek, and Buckwild. Before his debut album, he had various features on  Mic Geronimo's , " The Natural," another classic album. Download link:  Iced Down Medallions

Still sharp as steel

Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed  listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!

Souls Of Mischief - 93 'till Infinity

A hip hop group from Oakland, California, that is also part of the hip hop collective Hieroglyphics. 93 'til Infinity is often heralded as the best album to come out of the West. I loved the production on this album as well thanks in part to rapper/producer Domino and Del the Funky Homosapien. It brought that funk and jazz sound to the music. Til this day I listen to the album.