Skip to main content

Organized Konfusion - Stray Bullet



Off of Organized Konfusion's (consisting of Prince Po and Pharoahe Monch) 1994 second album; Stress: The Extinction Agenda. This is a concept track which sees the group describing the travels of a stray bullet in first-person narrative. Many argue that Nas copied the concept with the song "I Gave You Power" on his 1996 classic "It Was Written." Personally I Think Nas's version was way more descriptive. But this is still a great record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still sharp as steel

Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed  listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!

Royal Flush Ft Noreaga - Iced Down Medallions

This record was a street banger back in 1997, Royal Flush released his debut album "Ghetto Millionaire" which is another classic in my opinion with tight productions from E.Z. Elpee, Hi-Tek, and Buckwild. Before his debut album, he had various features on  Mic Geronimo's , " The Natural," another classic album. Download link:  Iced Down Medallions

Gang Starr - Make 'em Pay

of the many hot tracks off of the 1998 album "Moment of Truth," Gang Starr came back with vengeance. Every single record on the album was a banger. Til this day I can listen to the entire album from beginning to end without skipping a track. Krumb Snatcha killed the verse at end!! I still can't believe Guru isn't with us.   Download link:  Gang Starr - Make em Pay