Skip to main content

Common - Be



What more can I say about this song, yo this is a classic off of Common's "Be" album matter of fact, the entire album is a classic, the sixth studio album released back in 2005. Man I remember when the album came out. I heard a few cuts of the album from mixtapes and I liked what I heard so I took the chance and bought the album, however before I bought it, I noticed the CD only had 11 songs on it. I thought to myself like this better be worth it. (no pun intended) especially at the time when a lot of artists released CD's that had 20 songs on it and you may end up listening to only 5 songs. Anyway, after I purchased the CD, I popped it into my player and instantly I said to myself, Common got another classic under his belt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Flush Ft Noreaga - Iced Down Medallions

This record was a street banger back in 1997, Royal Flush released his debut album "Ghetto Millionaire" which is another classic in my opinion with tight productions from E.Z. Elpee, Hi-Tek, and Buckwild. Before his debut album, he had various features on  Mic Geronimo's , " The Natural," another classic album. Download link:  Iced Down Medallions

Souls Of Mischief - 93 'till Infinity

A hip hop group from Oakland, California, that is also part of the hip hop collective Hieroglyphics. 93 'til Infinity is often heralded as the best album to come out of the West. I loved the production on this album as well thanks in part to rapper/producer Domino and Del the Funky Homosapien. It brought that funk and jazz sound to the music. Til this day I listen to the album.

Still sharp as steel

Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed  listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!