The Return of the Mac is one of those slept on albums that was fully produced by The Alchemist. Prodigy resolidified the Mobb after the G-Unit debacle, bringing that gritty NY sound back.
This record was a street banger back in 1997, Royal Flush released his debut album "Ghetto Millionaire" which is another classic in my opinion with tight productions from E.Z. Elpee, Hi-Tek, and Buckwild. Before his debut album, he had various features on Mic Geronimo's , " The Natural," another classic album. Download link: Iced Down Medallions
Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!
A hip hop group from Oakland, California, that is also part of the hip hop collective Hieroglyphics. 93 'til Infinity is often heralded as the best album to come out of the West. I loved the production on this album as well thanks in part to rapper/producer Domino and Del the Funky Homosapien. It brought that funk and jazz sound to the music. Til this day I listen to the album.
Comments
Post a Comment