Skip to main content

EPMD Feat. K-Solo & Redman - The Head Banger



This is one of my all time favorite records, off of the 1992 "Business Never Personal" album, EPMD featured verses from K-Solo and Redman, both members of EPMD's rap collective, The Hit Squad. The song was later sampled itself by the Ruff Ryders on "Ryde or Die", which served as the opening song on their debut album, Ryde or Die Vol. 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Flush Ft Noreaga - Iced Down Medallions

This record was a street banger back in 1997, Royal Flush released his debut album "Ghetto Millionaire" which is another classic in my opinion with tight productions from E.Z. Elpee, Hi-Tek, and Buckwild. Before his debut album, he had various features on  Mic Geronimo's , " The Natural," another classic album. Download link:  Iced Down Medallions

Still sharp as steel

Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed  listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!

Souls Of Mischief - 93 'till Infinity

A hip hop group from Oakland, California, that is also part of the hip hop collective Hieroglyphics. 93 'til Infinity is often heralded as the best album to come out of the West. I loved the production on this album as well thanks in part to rapper/producer Domino and Del the Funky Homosapien. It brought that funk and jazz sound to the music. Til this day I listen to the album.