Skip to main content

The Last Emperor - Secret Wars part 1 and 2



Straight of out Philly, Last Emperor was one of the early acts that signed to Dre's label Aftermath Records, releasing his underground hit Secret Wars 1 and 2. This was a very creative song at the time, being that I am hip hop fanatic and I love Marvel comics (yeah I am a nerd) This is for those hip hop/comic book lovers out there.



Download link: Secret War pt 1




Download link : Secret Wars pt 2


Here is a link to a cool interview with Last Emperor dated a few years back in 2003.... Last Emperor - "Rhyme Wars: The Emperor Strikes Back"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Flush Ft Noreaga - Iced Down Medallions

This record was a street banger back in 1997, Royal Flush released his debut album "Ghetto Millionaire" which is another classic in my opinion with tight productions from E.Z. Elpee, Hi-Tek, and Buckwild. Before his debut album, he had various features on  Mic Geronimo's , " The Natural," another classic album. Download link:  Iced Down Medallions

Still sharp as steel

Whats good my fellow hip hop headz! It's been awhile, well more like years since I last shared some of the songs I enjoyed  listening to over the years. This time around I am going to do this differently and share my library of music I have and bless ya'll with that classic hip hop!

Souls Of Mischief - 93 'till Infinity

A hip hop group from Oakland, California, that is also part of the hip hop collective Hieroglyphics. 93 'til Infinity is often heralded as the best album to come out of the West. I loved the production on this album as well thanks in part to rapper/producer Domino and Del the Funky Homosapien. It brought that funk and jazz sound to the music. Til this day I listen to the album.