Skip to main content

Showbiz & AG - Next Level



Coming out of the Bronx, Show and A.G. are members of the Diggin' in the Crates Crew (D.I.T.C.) along with Lord Finesse, Diamond D, Fat Joe, O.C., Buckwild and the late Big L. The Track "Next Level" is from "Goodfellas" the second album which was produced by DJ Premier and later featured on the movie 8 Mile.



Here is The L.O.X. freestyling over the "Next Level" instrumental, this is from DJ Clue's - 1998 Best of Freestyles pt.1 Mixtape

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?opczrjc1zdhlfgh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Emperor - Secret Wars part 1 and 2

Straight of out Philly, Last Emperor was one of the early acts that signed to Dre's label Aftermath Records, releasing his underground hit Secret Wars 1 and 2. This was a very creative song at the time, being that I am hip hop fanatic and I love Marvel comics (yeah I am a nerd) This is for those hip hop/comic book lovers out there. Download link: Secret War pt 1 Download link : Secret Wars pt 2 Here is a link to a cool interview with Last Emperor dated a few years back in 2003.... Last Emperor - "Rhyme Wars: The Emperor Strikes Back"

Original Flavor - Can I Get Open

Original Flavor was a hip hop group from the mid 90's. The group originally consisted of Ski and Suave Lover. They released "This Is How It Is" in 1992. The group had a hit with the song "Can I get Open" featuring a young Jay-Z. Ski went on to produce a few tracks for Jay-z first album "Reasonable Doubt" and produce for The Outsidaz, Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown, Ras Kass and Proof just to name a few.

E-40 Dusted N Digusted ft. 2pac and Spice1

Let take it to the Bay Area with E-40 for a minute. This was one of my favorite tracks off of E-40's official debut album in 95 "In a major way." This track features none other than Spice 1 and 2pac. Three influential west coast artists repping it hard.